Tasty Tuesday: Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip

This simple 3 ingredient recipe is a hit with a fruit plate and perfect for summer fun!!
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip Recipe

1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened

1-7 ounce jar marshmallow creme

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Instructions:

Step 1: Soften cream cheese by leaving out on the kitchen counter or by microwaving on low power 30 seconds.

Step 2: Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.

Step 3: Add marshmallow creme and vanilla and beat until fluffy.

Step 4: Serve with an assortment of fresh fruit.

Makes 2 cups.

I am participating in Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday, Dining With Debbie , Balancing Beauty and Bedlam and Tuesdays at the Table recipe exchanges. For more blogger recipes go to these links.

Comments

1. Karen Long says

Hey Courtney. its Karen.
    I have this recipe too and my family thinks it is THE BEST THING EVER.. and my husband doesnt like fruit.. so he just eats it with a spoon..
    it is so easy, yet so yummy…

2. Cranberry Morning says

YUM, YUM, YUM, yum, yum, yum, etc.
    Looks great! I would LOVE the creme cheese in it, and every kid I know would love the marshmallow factor! :-)

3. Jen C. says

Quick Question? Can we serve this for breakfast??? J/K Looks so good, cannot wait to make it. I have made several of the recipes that you have posted and we love them. :-)

4. Anonymous says

Courtney, I LOVE this dip! I just had it when we visited family in IL recently and everyone gobbled it up – I think they used orange juice instead of vanilla. Perfect for summer fruits! ~Jenny C.

5. The Nunnallys says

We make this a lot at our house. Funny story…last year we had a party with tons of food on the table. The veggie were next to the fruit and the dips were sitting beside each other. Not paying any attention I grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in dip. Took a big bite only to find out it was mayonnaise dip. It was so gross…I don't like mayonnaise, but it was even worse when I expected it to be yummy fruit dip.

6. nannykim says

Sounds yummy—-But I wouldn't call this living well, but living dangerously! lol I guess you could use low fat…….ha!

7. Theresa says

Never saw this recipe before, but it looks great. Glad to find a fruit dip that doesn't involve CoolWhip!

• WENDY says

HAVE HAD THIS DIP SEVERAL TIMES. WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT BECAUSE I LOST CONTACT WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SERVED IT WHEN I LIVED IN THE NORTH. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT AND I WANT TO SERVE IT FOR A SMALL GATHERING I AM HAVING.
      GLAD IT WAS ON LINE

8. Talitha says

Courtney, I adore you and I am so thankful for the Good Morning Girls group. I cringe every time you post a recipe, though. I haven't seen one yet that I would use in my home. I'm sure you're just posting the quick and easy recipes for treats you don't eat very often, but I would love to see some more wholesome recipes also. Things made from scratch, using real food ingredients.

9. Talitha says

I take that back! I would totally use the ladybug appetizer and the fresh fruit shapes. :-) More like those, please?

10. Courtney (Women Living Well) says

Talitha – Hey – thanks for the feedback – I hear your concern…the truth is I like to post interesting recipes…not necessarily ones that I make regularly.

My kids eat plain fruit every single day – this dip was for when we were taking it somewhere. It was so simple with just 3 ingredients and a hit – every bit of fruit and dip was gone that day!

The Dirt Cake from last week is such a fun treat for kids I had to share it!

I tend to share either fun recipes (like the lady bug ones) or quick dinner recipes…

In our home we eat plain veggies and fruit everyday – and grilled meat, salads, smoothies and plenty of healthy food (I buy my whole grains – they are not homemade)- but to be honest I'm not creative with it – so it's nothing to blog about lol!

Sorry – this is not my strength – you outted me :-) I'm gonna have to let another blogger shine in that area – so sorry.

Thanks for the feedback,

11. Cindy says

Courtney, my mom makes this dip on a regular bases and always has to give out the recipe. It is good and easy. It's such a sweet treat for fruit.

Cindy

• WENDY says

BELIEVE ME. IT IS GOOD. I ADMIT I AM NOT A FRUIT LOVER. I AM MORE OF A CAKE AND ICE CREAM TYPE OF ADULT, BUT WHEN I CAN HAVE FRUIT WITH THIS CREATIVE DIIP, I JUST LOVE IT.

12. Talitha says

Thanks for the response, Courtney! Truth be told, I'm not all that creative in the kitchen either… which is exactly why I look for inspiration wherever I can find it! :-) I do have some hard and fast rules about not using anything with hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), and/or artificial sweeteners (aspartame, sucralose, saccharin) even for occasional treats. I'm moving even further from processed foods after watching a documentary called Food, Inc. I highly recommend it for everyone! Anyway, I digress. Thank you for receiving the feedback in the spirit it was intended!