So yesterday’s challenge was...“Purpose to not read ANYTHING else before you have read God’s word for at least 1 minute in the morning. Do not read the newspaper, facebook, a spiritual devotional or check your email. Go straight to God’s word first.”
Do you need some help as to where to read in God’s word or some accountability? Then keep reading!
I’m excited to announce the Good Morning Girls summer session! GMG will be using my FREE eBook “The Proverbs 31 Woman ~ One Virtue at a Time!” If you haven’t downloaded it yet – now’s the time – here’s how to get it for Free!
This summer session will include:
- Weekly videos from Courtney & Angela
- Practical and realistic tips on HOW to be a Proverbs 31 Woman
- Fun weekly challenges
- Memory verses
- And special guests!!!
Our study is going to be light, practical and GREAT for the busyness of our summers!
Do you have to be in a Good Morning Girls group to join? NO but we recommend you create one!!! !
What is Good Morning Girls? (GMG)
If you have never heard of Good Morning Girls before here’s what we are… “Good Morning Girls” is a title for a group of women who use email, Facebook, Twitter, Skype or text messaging to keep each other accountable for their quiet times. My group emails each other each daily after we have our quiet time. We say “Good Morning” and then share what we read in our quiet time. Some of us have our quiet time first thing in the morning, while others squeeze it in during children’s naps or at bedtime. The time of day doesn’t matter…..our focus is just being in God’s Word daily!
Here is a video about Good Morning Girls and a few testimonials from my own personal GMG friends!
For those of you viewing this in your email, click here.
- Summer sign-ups run from: April 16th-May 14th
- Summer session dates: May 14th-August 17th
Who can join?
Young, old, single, married – any woman who wants to pursue walking with Jesus. (This is our belief statement- scroll to bottom of page).
Joining GMG is as simple as 1-2-3!
1- Find a group of friends to form an online accountability group.
- Women in your Sunday school class or church
- Friends from your women’s bible study
- Past college roommates,
- Other moms that you do life with…
- Still not sure who to invite? Then visit our online message board and find a group there to join! GMG groups are forming based on location, age of children, pastor wives, homeschool moms, public school moms, working moms, stay-at-home moms, special needs moms…etc. If you don’t see a group that interests you then form your own online!
2- Once you know who is in your group, decide how you want to daily communicate to each other.
- Facebook -setup a secret group. (Not sure how? Here are the steps)
- Twitter- our hastag is #GoodMorningGirls
- Text messaging
We are so excited to start this next session with you!
Walk with the King,