This week Janelle from Comfy in the Kitchen is whipping up something all our kids will love – and mamas too because it’s so quick and easy – Quick Crescent Pecan Rolls!
In a small bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter, and corn syrup.
Chop pecans and place in a bowl mixed with sugar and cinnamon.
Unroll crescent rolls like so
Pinch perforations together to seal and roll.
Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Roll up (this is super simple)
You will end up with a long cylinder ready to slice!
Place each pecan roll cut side down in an 8×8 pan. Bake at 375 for appx 15 mins until lightly golden.
When done, turn pecan rolls upside down and they will fall out of the pan with a caramel drizzle on top. Mmmmmm……
Quick Crescent Pecan Rolls with Warm Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 8 oz tube Pillsbury crescent rolls (Grands)
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup- pour into a buttered 8×8 glass pan.
- In another small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and pecans
- Lay out crescent roll in a rectangle (you will see triangular seams)
- Pinch seams together and roll out into a workable rectangle
- Sprinkle with pecans, sugar and cinnamon
- Roll up into a long cylinder
- Slice into 10 rolls and place cut side down into prepared pan.
- Bake in a 375 oven for appx 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Turn upside down onto a plate and serve hot! YUM!
Thank you SO much Janelle for the perfect autumn breakfast!
You can follow Janelle’s blog at ComfyInTheKitchen.com Every Friday she has a recipe link-up for bloggers – you gotta check it out!
Follower her on facebook at Comfy In The Kitchen
Follow her on Twitter at ComfynKitchen
And follow her on Pinterest at Comfy In the Kitchen