Big Announcement!

I’m SO excited to unveil THIS…

WLW-conference

and a BRAND NEW website:

logo

Oh the speakers at this conference make me smile ear to ear!  These ladies are huge inspirations to me and it’s an honor to have them joining the Women Living Well Conference!  It will be a small conference…just 225 tickets are for sale.  It will be recorded but not live streamed.  I hope to share bits and pieces of the recordings with all of those who cannot attend later this fall because I don’t want to leave any of you out!  BUT if you live near the conference locations, please come have fun with us!!!  We want to meet you and hug you and encourage you in your walk with God, marriage, parenting, homemaking and more!

For all the details click on over to WomenLivingWell.tv

Feel free to browse around the new website. I’ve posted over 100 of my archived videos there for easy access and I plan to post more fun things there in the coming year!

{Squeal} So glad the secret is finally out!!!!! :)

Comments

What fantastic news, congratulations and blessing abound for this venture. Have a wonderful day. Tara (The Proverbs 31 Sanctuary)

2. Janelle Watkins says

Hi,
    I just wanted to say congratulations to you and your team. This is so awesome and I wish you much success at your conference.
    I’m in GA, but I’d definitely like to get footage after its over.

God Bless.

Janelle Watkins

3. Jessica Harless says

I am so excited and happy for you! I love following you everyday! You are truly an inspiration!

4. Laurie says

This is fantastic news! Love the new website! Can’t wait to see where the conference locations are and can’t wait until your book is released! Lots of exciting things happening with you. Congratulations! God bless you as you continue to reach out to women all over the world. You’ve definitely made a difference in my life! I thank God for you and will be lifting you to the Father in prayer!

Faithfully,
    Laurie

I am so excited for you – what a God-send! :) Since I found your blog, I have always noticed that you have such an amazing presence of the Lord whenever you get in front of the camera – I know that God will continue to use you even more with the TV station. :) So have you ruled out reality TV alltogether? I remember a year back we were all praying about your opportunities! :) Blessings and keep following God and doing what you do all for HIM! :) Lauren, lholmes79.wordpress.com

Congrats & blessings as you reach out in new big, bold ways with God’s help. I still remember how wonderful you were at Relevant & how encouraging you were to me & my ministry. It’s a thrill seeing how you’ve been using your gifts & saying Yes. I would love to partner with you in this, if there’s an opportunity. Richest blessings – Mela

7. Shonda says

Courtney- What a gift you are giving to the women of the God! I am so excited for you, this new site, the videos and your book! I’m glad you will record the sessions as I will not be able to come. So fun!!

Nope – I’m just expanding! I will continue blogging here and this other website will host the conference and any future media I create :)

8. Judy Katherine says

I wish I could come but the Atlantic is too wide :-)
    I will look forward to the videos and thank God that you reach so many of us this way.
    Please imagine a hug from the UK when you gather at the conference. God bless x x

Exciting! Exciting! Exciting! I am so happy for you! I will be praying for you as you & your team prepare! I can’t wait to see the videos once they are on your website. And by the way the new website looks fantastic!

In His Calm,
    Mary

How absolutely exciting!!!! Yay!! I too wish I could make it but look forward to seeing it when it’s available. God bless you, your family and your ministry!

11. Renee' says

Awesome, congratulations!!!! Thanks for all you do to keep us inspired and encouraged. I pray abundant blessings for you and your ministry.

Feeling very blessed to have such wonderful women in my life! WOW! Also thrilled to meet the lovely women we’ve met online ….in person! Can’t wait! Love, Nelle

13. Nikki - Faith Family Fashion says

This is a blessing! Congrats! I am so happy I can watch it since I am unable to attend! It will touch so many hearts. I will be looking forward to watching this on your new site. Blessings.

Congratulations!! How exciting! I am in GA and won’t be able to attend the conference but love that you are doing this. I hope to have a conference for women here one day.

Dear Courtney,

I’m so happy to see that God is blessing your ministry.
    Congrats on the new website – very nicely done 
    Congrats and God’s blessings on the Conference.
    I am sure that the women who attend will have lots of fun and go home greatly encouraged.

Blessings to you,
    Dessi

16. Jen says

What awesome news, Courtney! I am so excited for you!! God is doing amazing things through you, and I’m so relived you are listening and obeying. The conference is the day before my birthday – what an awesome godly birthday present it will be see all of you beautiful ladies who God has used to help me grow in faith for the past 2+ years. Not to mention, meeting other GMGs :)

I told you a couple of years back that you shine like the stars in the universe. You’re brighter with each passing day. Thank you!

Blessings,
    Jen (faithfuljen)

Honored and blessed… and seriously counting down the days!! So encouraged by your bold and obedient spirit, friend. Use this for your glory, Lord!!!

Congrats, your an amazing women of God. God is using you in so many ways, helping change women’s lives. Keep doing what God leads you to do!

Blessings on your new journey! I am so excited for you and would love to go to this conference. Let’s see what the Lord does.

Blessings!
    Adrienne R

Oh Courtney! Congratulations!!! Praying that God would use this new, exciting venture to bring others to Him!!!

So excited for you and all the Lord is doing in and through you.

Take JOY!!!!