“Your Walk With God” Webcast & Extra Resources

Book Club header Week 1 Webcast - Resources

What a great first week!!!  You all did such a great job giving feedback here and on the forum and out on facebook!  Way to go!  Next week we will continue the discussion about our spiritual walk – but until then, I want to provide you with some resources.

Some other resources for your spiritual growth:

Putting My Prayer Life in Order

How to Study Your Bible With Colored Pencils

My Children’s Devotional and Spiritual Growth Books

A Solution for Keeping Your Little Ones in Bed {so you can have your quiet time}

A Vlog Demonstrating My Bible Study Tips

How to Take Sermon Notes on Sunday

I hope something here encourages you.

Chime In: Do you have a favorite on-line resource – please share it with us in the comment section!

Comments

1. Tiffany Blackwell says

I love that I was able to watch these WLW conference videos online. I would have loved to be there in person but it was not an option. I watched them in the fall but they are full of such good encouragement I am planning to watch them again in this bible study!

2. Emma says

Answers in Genesis- Ken Ham. Like this for the kids – teaches them the truths about God and His Wonderful Creation, and to be able to defend their faith strongly from the Bible!
    They do a Sunday School Curriculum I want to utilze for the kids homeschool.
    Would love to visit their Creation museum in Kentucky!
    Also listen to Way of the Master kirk Cameron And Ray Comfort.
    Love the colored pencils/ highlighters, note taking ideas – my Dad has done all these for years, so I’ve been inspired by him too!

3. Lena Courbron says

Loved this, your kids are so cute. I have a two year old and was just wondering what books you used when your kids were little to start teaching them about God. Also, I have to say, I love your sons name. Thats my sons name too!!!

• Lena Courbron says

4. Lena Courbron says

sorry, this was saposed to be under the video of your kids and you talking about their devotionals and study books. :P

5. Amanda Cross says

http://1828.mshaffer.com/ 1828 Webster’s dictionary…word meanings here are so rich

http://classic.studylight.org/isb/ Want to know about a certain word or phrase? This expounds to show what the word in its’ original language means. Also includes meanings of names and places.

http://www.biblegateway.com/ Need to find verses to memorize on discouragement, fear, anger, etc? Use keywords and will bring up all the verses with those words. You can search in several translations too and become fit for battle.