I’ve decided to join the Women Living Well Wednesday Link-up Party by sharing my 5 favorite posts every week from all the blog hopping I do!
1. First up is my favorite missionary blog – The Forney Flyer – A Day In The Life of a Missionary Pilot – the picture above comes from this post!
2. Planning Your Schedule and The Tower of Babel from DesiringGod.org
3. Texting Teens Infographic – interesting info for Media Mondays.
4. Chandler, Keller and Horton on How to Disagree in On-line Theological Debates
5. Get a FREE chapter in Brookes newest eBook, Notes to Aspiring Writers: Your Dream, God’s Plan, (releasing July 19th) by subscribing to her FREE newsletter. This chapter includes a little quote from me!
Now it’s your turn! It’s Women Living Well’s Wednesday Link-Up Party!!!
Join the fun, do a little blog hopping and don’t forget if you join below -please add the Women Living Well Wednesdays button to your post so your readers can find us here! (posts can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, finances, recipes, organization and more!)
Ps. I am having button code trouble – I apologize as I’m new to WordPress – if you could right click “save as” the picture and then put the link to https://womenlivingwell.org I’d really appreciate it – I will try to get this fixed quickly – thank you for your patience!