A twelve-session video Bible study by some of today’s best-loved authors look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve women in the Bible and what they mean for you today.
In this twelve-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), some of today’s best-loved authors look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve women in the Bible and what they mean for you today. You will look at these women’s successes and failures, see how they drew near to God in the midst of trials, and learn how they overcame rejection and disappointment. Their stories will inspire you to persevere through difficult times and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided.
You’ll study the lives of . . .
- Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl
- Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions
- Puah and Shiphrah: How to Fight Your Fears
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control (I do the teaching in this 22 minute video)
- Priscilla: Living a Life of Blessed Ordinary
- Mary and Martha: Finding Life in Death
- Bent Woman: We’ve Got God’s Complete Attention
- Woman with the Issue of Blood: When Persistence Pays Off
- Elizabeth: How to Win the Waiting Game
- Anna: How to Live a Life Devoted to God (I do the teaching in this 22 minute video)