Tasty Tuesday: Easy Reindeer Cookies

Look how fun this will be to present to your children and grandchildren?

I found this recipe over at the Family Corner. And I just had to share them with you all!!!
What You Need:
1 roll of pre-made sugar cookie dough
small pretzel rings
M & Ms
1 bell shaped cookie cutter
flour
baking sheet
What You Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Open cookie dough and mix in about 1/4 cup of flour to make the dough a stiffer consistency. Lightly flour the table, then roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thickness.
Using the bell cookie cutter, cut out 12 bell cookies – this will vary depending on how thick you roll out the cookies.
Lay the cookies, all the same way with bell facing you, onto the cookie sheet. Now, turn the cookie sheet around so that the bells are upside down. This is your reindeer face! Place a red M&M in his nose and one pretzel on each side of his head for the ears. (See photo)

Bake for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned around edges. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 1-2 minutes. Remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.

Enjoy!

I am participating in Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday, Dining With Debbie , Balancing Beauty and Bedlam and Tuesdays at the Table recipe exchanges. For more blogger recipes go to these links.

Comments

1. These would be perfect for kids. So cute!

Hope to see you over at my recipe event on Thursday!

2. Vickie's Michigan Garden (my backyard) says:

Those are the cutest cookies -such a neat idea.
    vickie

3. Those are way to cute. I want to make some of these..

4. What child wouldn't love one of those cookies? Such a fun idea!

5. Those are very cute! And they look easy too, thanks for the idea :)

6. Love it, thank you!!!!

7. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace says:

What a fun cookie! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT.

8. Those are adorable!! :D Thanks for sharing!! :D

9. UnfinishedMom says:

These are so cute. The perfect project to make with the kiddos.

10. How cute and something new, too! I had already made cookies for my daughter's class party before I saw these. Darn! I think they would also be cute frosted with some chocolate frosting.

11. Those are so cute!

12. Vanillastrawberryspringfields says:

These are so so cute…ok to find those cutey 'ears' now……would love to add these to my cookie tin

13. Super cute. I will be making some of these in the next few days. Thanks for sharing :o) Happy Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash !!!

14. Don't Forget the Food says:

Those are too cute! Happy Holidays.

15. An Almost Unschooling Mom says:

My children would love these!

16. Those are ADORABLE! I'm filing them away for next year!!

~TidyMom

17. I've made these several times over the years … they are adorable. The kids always loved them!

18. Serendipity says:

They look so cute!

19. heartnsoulcooking says:

I love these GREAT!!! cookies and the idea of making reindeers is AWESOME!!!
    Geri

20. shopannies says:

I love these so easy to make and so adorable perfect project for me and the kids

21. Love it! Thanks

22. These are too cute! Definitely something that would be fun to make with my boys. I love that they don't need special reindeer cutters, too.

23. Thank you so much for sharing this – I cannot wait to make these for my granddaughter!

24. Those are the cutest cookies ever. I love reindeer.

25. Lisa Whitaker says:

Oh my, those are adorable!

26. These cookies are so cute!

27. So cute! Love it!

I love hearing what is on your heart.