Here’s a few of mine:
1. I receive Anne Graham Lotz’s daily devotions in my email inbox every morning – I also recommend her books! Just Give Me Jesus is a great place to start.
2. Sally Clarkson blogs at I Take Joy. Her blog always includes scripture and inspirations. It is one of my favorites and she’ll be speaking at the Relevant Conference with me – I cannot wait to meet her!! I own a couple of her books and from time to time she even emails me encouragement – I am always humbled by her gracious ways!
3. Another Relevant speaker who I have been reading for over a year is Ann Voskamp. Her unique blog at A Holy Experience always comforts me and lifts me up. I never miss a post of hers. I can’t wait to meet her too!
4. The first blog I ever followed on a daily basis way back in 2005 (many years before I even thought I’d ever blog) was Girl Talk Blogs. I still visit them weekly and catch up on their blogs and teachings. They have discipled me in some Titus 2 areas – especially marriage. I own their books and some of their CD’s.
5. Nancy Leigh Demoss has a ministry titled Revive Our Hearts. Daily she has a radio broadcast you can hear on-line along with the transcript you can read. I also must recommend her 30 day challenges. She has a Gratitude Challenge (which I just completed in June – loved it!), Husband Encouragement challenge, True Woman Makeover, Television Free, Praying for Your Pastor, and Praying for Your Pastor’s Wife Challenge. When you sign-up for a challenge – daily you will receive a quiet time in your email that directs you.
(Two honorable mentions that I visit regularly but not daily are Mrs. Joseph Wood’s site A Moment with Mom (this woman is SO wise – I discovered her on-line and she even takes my phone calls with questions on motherhood! Bless her!) and I use Crosswalk.com’s Bible study tools whenever I am doing commentary work.)
So these are some of my favorites. I know I may be missing a few but I don’t want to overload you! What are some of your favorites – please share the links in the comments section!