What a blessing it is that my husband’s company is so close to home. We take full advantage of more time together and cherish our lunch dates. This is something I made for us for lunch last week and thought I would share! These are not only yummy but very easy to make (and yes, for those of us with allergies- it is naturally allergy friendly!). Serve with homemade salsa!
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Salsa Fiesta (This is a mix of salsa and cream cheese- you can buy it pre-made at the grocery store, or mix 1/2 parts of each to make your own)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Heat oven to 425, line baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam.
- Cook ground beef on stove and season with cumin, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Place tortillas on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel- microwave for 1 min to soften.
- Spread Salsa Fiesta on tortilla, place about 1/4 cup cooked ground beef 1/2 inch from edge of tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up and place seam down on baking sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of ingredients.
- Spray or brush tops with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
- Serve with homemade salsa!
My family is going to love this – thank you Janelle!!!