Today We Begin!!!

Oh my word! I could explode with excitement just thinking about what God is going to do over at GoodMorningGirls.org over the next 8 weeks!!!

TODAY we begin our 8 week study in the book of Colossians and I JUST posted the very first devotional, video for this week’s reading and some extra enriching resources to go with this week’s study in Colossians.

I dont’ know what God is going to do personally in the lives of the women reading there but I know when we are faithful to come to God’s word daily – we are going to be filled up with living water – and we will LIVE WELL!

Do you need this right now?  Then hop on over to GoodMorningGirls.org and join us – it’s not too late!  You do not need a group to follow along – all of the printable resources are free to subscribers!

Comments

I got my notebook and Bible ready, and put the study schedule in my school calender this morning. The young women in my small group are so amazing and I’m always excited for your awesome devotional videos. I’m 16, and this is my first time participating in a GMG study start to finish. I tagged along and watched the last several Psalm 31 videos, but this is the first time I actually have a group and will be studying God’s word in depth! Yay!

2. Karen says

I have signed up for the study but I haven’t received any email with a reading plan or such. What do I need to do to start the study? I am excited about this study. Hope you have a great week. :)

3. Donna Prichard says

I signed up for the study with a few friends and none of us received our materials or e-mails. I registered a few weeks ago and have been receiving updates from Courtney, the Revive Our Marriage series. But nothing from Good Morning Girls. What did we do wrong? :)

• Manuela Hester says

Donna,
      Good Morning I also am receiving the updates on the Revive Our Marriage series but not the Colossians one. If I get news I will let you know or if you do will you let me know. Thanks and God Bless :-)

4. Manuela Hester says

I have signed up and I think I have everything…not sure what everyone is talking about though when they say notebook. Just wanting to make sure I have downloaded everything. I do have the SOAP study and the reading plan. Also which translation are you reading from in the video. I can’t seem to find the one with the hope part in it. Sorry this is my first study with y’all just want to get it right lol. God Bless you !!

Manuela – some women call the “SOAP” Study guide a notebook because they three hole punch it and put it into a 3 ring binder = notebook :).

I was reading from the NIV in the video :)

I’m so glad you are joining us on this journey!
      Keep walking with the King!

I love what you are doing? I’m starting out with a similar format for our group. It’s a five week Precepts study. Praise God for all that he is doing in and through your ministry. May you be truly blessed and encouraged!
    Under the same wing,
    Joleen

6. Manuela Hester says

Keeping it short :-)….Should I be receiving weekly email or something for this study or is there somewhere I am supposed to go? So sorry just want to be on track. Thanks and God Bless