Cream of Broccoli Soup:
2 10oz packages frozen chopped broccoli
3/4 cups finely chopped onion
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1lb. Velveeta Cheese cubed
1 cup milk
1 cup whipping cream (1/2 pint)
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup flour
1. Add the broccoli and onion to 4 cups of boiling water. Cook 10-12 minutes.
2. Add the next 4 ingredients mixing well.
3. Cook until the cheese melts stirring constantly.
4. Add the milk, cream, butter and stir.
5. Put the flour in a small bowl and add 1/2 cup of soup in the bowl. Stir it until it is smooth and then add this back to the soup. (This thickens the soup – sometimes it can be lumpy – but stir it in as best as you can.)
Walk with the King!