Here’s my Top 5 Favorite Posts of the week:
1. The picture above is from a wedding I attended this past Saturday. The bride, Olivia, blogs at Her Noble Character . She and her husband shared their very first kiss at the altar! What a beautiful picture of purity. It was an honor to be invited and here’s a picture of them kissing at the reception – they had no problem warming up to this kissing thing :)! Check out her blog sometime!
2. I am excited to share that I will be a contributor on a new site called The Better Mom. The site launches August 1st and I’ll be sure to let you know when I’m contributing there. Ruth, the creator of the site, also attended the Moody Bible Institute! 3 cheers for alumni!!!
3. Speaking of trying to be a better mom – I have struggled with failure in parenting lately…and I shared about it in a Good Morning Girls video here.
4. This post on parenting encouraged me this week: Failure Is Not An Option
5. And sweet Sally encouraged me here: First Time Obedience, Really She caused quite a stir with this post…so I don’t expect you to all agree…but maybe it will encourage you?
Now it’s your turn! It’s Women Living Well’s Wednesday Link-Up Party!!!
Join the fun, do a little blog hopping and don’t forget if you join below -please add the Women Living Well Wednesdays button to your post so your readers can find us here! (posts can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, finances, recipes, organization and more!) To find the code go to the sidebar – I apologize that I’ve had trouble with the code lately – the code on the side bar should work! 🙂