Janelle from Comfy In The Kitchen has the perfect recipe to feed a crowd! Janelle writes:
This recipe is excellent for feeding a crowd, a lazy Sunday, a meal ministry, or for having company over! It can be served as an appetizer, in addition to a brunch, for lunch or for dinner. Delicious and easy….you just can’t ask for more than that! I made these for friend this week and for my step-dad who had surgery. He texted me stating that these were his new favorite sandwiches! (and HE is picky, hehe).
Make ham and cheese sandwiches with dinner rolls.
In a medium saucepan add 1/2 cup butter, 2 Tbsp mustard (yes, the kind you put on hotdogs), 1 Tbsp Worcestershire, 1 Tbsp poppyseeds, 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Bring to just boiling over medium heat.
Pour sauce ON TOP of sandwiches, cover with foil and bake in a 350 oven for appx 20 mins. YUUUUMMM!!!! A sweet yet buttery flavor will soak into your sandwiches …who doesn’t love sweet and savory? A winner recipe girls! You have to try this one!
|Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sliders|
- 1 lb deli ham thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb baby swiss cheese
- 2 pkgs (24 count total) dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Make sandwiches with rolls, ham and cheese -fill a 9×13 pan with these (you can squeeze them in)
- In a medium saucepan on the stove bring to a soft boil: butter, mustard, worcestershire, poppy seeds, and brown sugar.
- Pour sauce over top of sandwiches
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for appx 20 mins