I am so excited to share with you 2 new resources my friend has created!
First up – Quieting Your Heart – The Love Edition!
Darlene over at TimeWarpWife.com is starting a new LOVE series, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Here’s the details:
THE STUDY – February 1-27th
“Learning to Love” will run for four consecutive weeks (February 1 – 27). Each week you’ll study a different kind of love:
- Storge – natural affection, most often between family members such as the affection between parents and children
- Philia – brotherly love, friendship
- Eros – a romantic, passionate love
- Agape – God’s love toward man and our reflection of this love
Find all the details for the study over at TimeWarpWife.com!
Next up – Busy Books Sermon Notes for Kids!
These were created by Darlene and her daughter Madison. I just got my copies in the mail for my two children and they look so fun!
These are more than activity books or coloring pages. They’re designed to get the kids interested in listening and learning from the sermon at their own level. Busy Books provide children with a fun and exciting way to learn, take notes, and ask questions. A weekly point system (I LOVE the point system!) makes learning fun, while encouraging children to come prepared and be prepared to listen. In this book kids will find:
- A section for sermon notes
- A Sunday morning checklist
- A keyword checklist
- A place to write their favorite song
- A section for questions they might have
- An area for prayer requests
- A spot for extra notes or doodles
The book is complete with three pages per week for 52 weeks. All you have to do is pack a pen and a gold star!
I hope these are a blessing to you!
Keep Walking with the King,