Are you afraid to talk to people about your faith in Jesus?
Do you struggle with how to share the gospel with them?
So many of us feel ill equipped to step out of our comfort zone and share the gospel. We fear we aren’t good enough or we don’t know God’s word well enough, or we aren’t socially adept enough to lead someone to Christ. So, we sit in the back row and let other people step up to the work of evangelism.
Girl – you can do this! Let’s rise up and be women who reach out to the lost. We need to be pointing others to Christ and his salvation. So how do we equip ourselves to do that?
God’s Word brings life and salvation- and He wants you to share that good news with those around you!
Let’s take a look together at what His Word says.
Here’s 10 Verses To Lead Someone to Christ-
1. We are all sinners and are all in need of a Savior. We cannot be saved until we realize we are a sinner.
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. ~Romans 3:23
2. Even in our weak sinful nature, Christ died for us. Eternity is a gift from God!
The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~Romans 6:23
3. There is NO greater proof or evidence of God’s love for us, than Jesus’ death on the cross.
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. ~Romans 5:8
4. We receive salvation when we confess Jesus as our Lord and believe that He died for our sins and rose again.
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. ~Romans 10:9-10
5. Through our faith in Jesus’ saving grace, we are justified, redeemed and declared righteous!
For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. ~Romans 10:13
6. Because of God’s great love and mercy, we must proclaim the gospel to others! They cannot believe unless we share the truth.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. ~John 3:16-18
7. Salvation is found in no one else- we are saved because of Jesus.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” ~John 14:6
8. Grace means the free and unmerited favor of God. So many believe that if they are just “good” they will make it to heaven. They are deceived by their own goodness- there are no amount of good works that will get you to heaven. Salvation is a gift!
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. ~Ephesians 2:8-9
9. We may trip up, make mistakes, go astray and struggle a thousand times but there is still no condemnation for us. We are a new creation because of Jesus.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. ~2 Corinthians 5:17
10. When God saved us from our sins, we escaped his coming wrath, but we don’t get to escape all the hardships that come along with this life. Instead, we get to live our lives with the presence of a loving Heavenly Father, who is always with us. He goes before us and guides us- He teaches us how to live godly lives.
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age. ~Titus 2:11-12
Do not tire of shining your light! I know the bumps and bruises that can come from spreading the gospel.
None of us will do it perfectly. That’s what Romans 7 says. Even when we have the best of motives, we can fall into sin. That does not mean we retreat in the battle but rather we get back up again and keep going for God’s glory.
I don’t know who God is wanting you to share the gospel with today – but this I do know. Sharing it will not only bless others – it will bless you. It won’t be easy though. You have to be bold and brave, but God goes with you.
Do not hoard the gospel – give it away!
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.” (Romans 1:16)
Keep walking with the King!
Do you want to print these verses? Click here to open the free printable.
If you’re looking to study this topic further, I would recommend the book of Romans. Romans is filled with the basics of our faith. Our lifestyle and life choices are made out of what we believe. This book is life changing!
To find all the free Bible Study Resources for
the book of Romans- along with a free video series —–> CLICK HERE!