Summer is here! Have you made your summer Bible study plans? If not, I have a few ideas for you.
1. Read through the book of Proverbs with us here at Good Morning Girls! We are reading one chapter a day all summer long – you can find our resources and reading plans here —> GoodMorningGirls.org
Another way you could read Proverbs is this:
Read one chapter a day everyday. There are 30-31 days in every month and there are 31 chapters in the book of Proverbs. Spend the entire month reading, meditating, memorizing and studying Proverbs in-depth. Then in August – reread Proverbs – the entire book for a second time!
Why do I suggest Proverbs as a summer read?
Do you ever feel like you just need some wisdom to help you in your marriage, parenting, homemaking, friendships, or work? Proverbs IS the book of wisdom. God says of the author Soloman, “I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be.”(I Kings 3:12)
So as you soak in the summer sun – take some time to soak in the Proverbs.
2. Nancy Leigh Demoss has a wonderful selection of 30-Day Challenges! You have to check these out!The Challenges include:
- 30-Day Husband Challenge
- 30-Day Mom Challenge
- 30-Day True Woman Makeover Challenge
- 30-Day Choosing Gratitude Challenge
- 30-Day Respect Challenge
- 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge
- 30-Day Praying for Your Pastor Challenge
- 30 Day Praying for Your Pastor’s Wife Challenge
- 30-Day Praying for Your Children Challenge
- 30-Day Praying for Your Husband
- 30-Day Power of Words Challenge
3. I am meeting with my summer Bible Study girls and doing Lysa Terkeurst’s Book, The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands. I need this book as I work on balancing my priorities!
What are your summer Bible study plans and ideas??
Walk with the King!