Today I want to share with you how to make a princess party cake!
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 (16 ounce) packages vanilla frosting
A couple drops of food coloring – your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2-quart ovenproof Pyrex glass mixing bowl with shortening and dust with flour.
2. Prepare cake as directed on box. Pour batter into prepared bowl.
3. Bake 50-60 minutes or until cake tester inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes.
4. Invert on cake plate with widest part of cake on the bottom. Cool 3 hours before decorating.
5. Insert a clean doll into center of cake. Decorate the skirt with icing tinted any color or use more than one color. Use a decorator tip to make the skirt as fancy as you like. I used the star tip.