- 4 peppers of your choice
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 large can of tomato soup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Sauce:In a medium bowl combine tomato soup, ketchup, water, onion powder, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Meat Stuffing: In a large bowl add ground chuck, bread crumbs, rice, eggs, onions, parsley, milk, and 2 Tbsp of the tomato sauce mixture.
- Cut peppers in half vertically and rid the insides of seeds and core.
- Place peppers in a 9×13 pan.
- Grab a handful of meat stuffing and shape into a ball and place inside of each pepper.
- Pour tomato sauce over top and cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
Thank you Janelle for a fabulous fall recipe!!!
Janelle is a Christian, a Wife, a Mom of 3 young children and a proud- to- claim- it “Foodie”. She absolutely loves to cook and typically has an audience of 3 children, pulled up on chairs, taking turns pouring ingredients into bowls. Her spiritual gifts are a mix of “hospitality and evangelism” and is here in the center of God’s will hoping to help you get a little more “comfy in your kitchen”! You can follow Janelle’s blog at ComfyInTheKitchen.com Every Friday she has a recipe link-up for bloggers – you gotta check it out!
Then this Rest and Release Bible Study is for you!
Find all of the free resources HERE.