– They include things like hearing my husband’s car pull into the garage
– watching my children play together peacefully
– looking out the window at the ground covered in snow
– palm trees on vacation
– vacuum cleaner marks in the carpeting
– clean laundry –in the drawers!
– a back rub
– a letter from a loved one
– a long talk with my husband and his listening ear
– a memory verse said by one of my children
– a fire in the fireplace
– a girls night out with friends at a restaurant
– watching a loved one open a gift from me
– when my husband drops me off at the door
– reading a good book
– a good hair day
– an encouraging email from a reader
– photographs of the kids from when they were babies
– big loud family get togethers
– and a bubble bath with my Bible.
These things don’t have price tags on them.
So here’s my “other” list of
10 of My Favorite Things:
1.) My Favorite Bible is my ESV Bible. I have two versions that I use –
The Reformation Study Bible is great because it has commentary along the bottom
cross-references in the center margin and in-depth theological articles through out.
The Inductive Study Bible has no commentary.
It is a Bible created by Kay Arthur’s Precept Ministries.
It has wide margins for taking notes, marking key words and journaling.
2.) Pen and Highlighter Combo – all in one!
I love using this pen when I’m reading books.
Sometimes I highlight and sometimes I write notes in the margins.
This pen fits perfectly!
I can’t stop buying these Infinity knit scarves!
They brighten up any top and also double as an outdoor scarf to keep me warm.
4.) Hot Tools Curling Iron – 1 inch barrel
This curling iron is HOT – like professional temps hot!
That is why I LOVE it. It curls quickly and stays in all day.
I have a couple Hot Tools Curling Irons in different sizes and I love them all –
but this one is my fave.
If you are a regular follower of my blog – then you already know –
I love Yankee Candles.
I light a candle nearly every.single.day in my home.
I drink a cup of this every.single.morning.
My son (age 11), has read all of these.
I love that he is filling his mind and heart
with the stories of true heroes of faith.
I use to wear daily tanner – now I wear this foundation in shade Honey. It’s Fab!
All my vanity is showing at this point! So why not share this too.
It lengthens your lashes as you apply it – I only use this for special occasions.
This is my favorite tool. It’s amazing!
When we went to purchase it, I really hated the price…
but everyone told me it was worth it.
They were right. It is fast and a huge time saver.
That’s my top ten!
Maybe something here would be a good gift idea for someone you love?
Are any of these items one of your favorite things as well?
What are some of your favorite things?
Walk with the King,
This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links – read my Full Disclosure here.