Snicker Apple Salad
To be honest this is less of a salad and more of a dessert! Not only does this salad taste great – like a caramel apple – it’s only 5 quick ingredients – that’s my kind of recipe!
3 apples, diced with the peels on
3 large snicker bars diced
8oz cool whip
1 3.4 oz vanilla pudding mix
1 cup of milk
1. Dice the apples and snickers and add them to the bowl
2. Add the entire container of cool whip to the bowl
3. Use the empty cool whip container (one less bowl to wash) and mix the milk and pudding mix together.
4. Pour the pudding into the the large bowl and stir all the ingredients together.
5. Refrigerate until you serve. Do not make this a day ahead – it will get watery!
Enjoy your Salad!!!!
Walk with the King!
Thanks for a good reason to buy Cool Whip!!! That looks yummy!
that looks wonderful…what a great idea.
Check out my blog for a Christmas in July Giveaway.
Love that you can call this a salad! I'm adding it to my "must-try" list!
YUMMY!!Thanks for sharing your recipe and joining us for the TMTT anniversary today.
I love this dessert. My girls beg for it every Thanksgiving.
I'm not sure how you can call it salad–but hey! I'm game! 🙂 YUMM!!!
Wow snickers salad, now that is my kind of food!
I like it when "salad" includes snickers 🙂
I have to make this soon! It sounds divine!!
Is this instant pudding or the pudding you have to cook?