To be honest this is less of a salad and more of a dessert! Not only does this salad taste great – like a caramel apple – it’s only 5 quick ingredients – that’s my kind of recipe!
3 apples, diced with the peels on
3 large snicker bars diced
8oz cool whip
1 3.4 oz vanilla pudding mix
1 cup of milk
1. Dice the apples and snickers and add them to the bowl
2. Add the entire container of cool whip to the bowl
3. Use the empty cool whip container (one less bowl to wash) and mix the milk and pudding mix together.
4. Pour the pudding into the the large bowl and stir all the ingredients together.
5. Refrigerate until you serve. Do not make this a day ahead – it will get watery!
Enjoy your Salad!!!!
Walk with the King!